The Good Samaritan Network sponsors outreach services throughout the Tallahassee area. Each of these events are held with the purpose of reaching hurting, homeless, helpless, unreached, and unused people who are looking for Godly fellowship and/or discipleship. The gatherings are a time for GSN to give back to the community and to share the love of Jesus through clothing giveaways, food distribution, providing meals or refreshments, music, testimonies and a message of inspiration. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 850-297-1113 for more information or if you would like to volunteer.
- Location: 2706 N. Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32303 Weekdays, 9:00am, Morning Devotions/Prayer Time
- Monthly on 2nd Saturdays, 10:30am-1:00pm, Community Food and Clothing Distribution (in partnership with Christian Heritage Church, Farm Share and America’s 2nd Harvest of the Big Bend)
- 2nd Fridays of each month, 11am, Women’s Tea Luncheon, Gideon’s Gospel Presentation, Testimonies, Prayer Saturdays, 10a-noon, Ladies Sewing Circle
- Call Office for Schedule – Outreach Chapel (BBQ/Concert), Food and Clothing Distribution
- (TBA) GSN presentations at local churches/ministries